How to fix plugged in not changing on windows
Plugged in not changing is a problem that the majority occurs after a Windows update, where by the battery is not getting charged even when plugged in. This article provides an easy solution or fixes for this please do only to follow only the instructions on this page.
TO DOWNLOAD THE MP3, MP4 OR MIXTAPE THAT BROUGHT YOU TO THIS PAGE, CL!CK ANY IMAGE ON THIS PAGE TO GENERATE DOWNLOAD LINK
Step 1If your laptop battery refuses to charge up, even when you know that it is plugged in, hear what you need to do to fix it.
1. Open your default file explorer.
2. Right-click on my computer.
3. Select the device manager or manage it.
4. Select the device manager on the listed option.
The best way to find the device manager us to search for it on the search box on the desktop.
1. Click on battery on the lift you will see 2 items listed below,
You will see Microsoft AC Adapter and also Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery.
2. Uninstall the above-listed options, by right-clicking on each item and click on the Uninstall device.
Note: Yes you are uninstalling your laptop's battery drivers, but do not worry because they will automatically be reinstalled when you restart your laptop.
3. After doing the above, Shut down your computer.
4. Unplug the charger from your laptop.
5. If your laptop has a removable battery, remove it gently.
My hp laptop does not have a removable battery. I tried skipping this step but it didn't work, so I removed the back cover of the laptop and then removed the battery by disconnecting it from the motherboard.
Note: When doing this, apply Force with caution, you can skip this, but make sure you follow the instructions carefully.
1. Place the battery back, if you remove it.
2. Plug the charger on your laptop.
3. Power on your laptop.
4. Tap on the battery icon in the system tray, and you should see that your laptop is plugged in and charging.
By installing my hp laptop battery drivers and disconnecting lits battery and then reconnecting it, I got my laptop battery back to normal State of charging when it is plugged in. With differences in manufacturers, your laptop may vary. If you encountered this plugged-in-not-charging problem and found a fix that different from mine, please describe your method in the comments below.
Happy Geeks Life
How To Fix Plugged In Not Changing On Windows >>>>> Download NowReplyDelete
>>>>> Download Full
How To Fix Plugged In Not Changing On Windows >>>>> Download LINK
>>>>> Download Now
How To Fix Plugged In Not Changing On Windows >>>>> Download Full
>>>>> Download LINK KN